Mount Litera School International is a co-educational day school, which provides an outstanding education through the holistic based curriculum.
This is achieved in a friendly family atmosphere that nurtures a community feeling where the emotional, physical, creative and intellectual needs of all students are met within an international community.
- A smooth transition from Primary School to SecondaryEducation.
- A team of highly professional and dedicated teachers to inspire a lifelong love of learning and to stimulate intellectual curiosity; promote a culture of creativity; develop and nurture critical thinkers, problem solvers, decision makers, responsible risk takers and effective communicators.
- A broad based, dynamic and balanced inquiry based curriculum [International Baccalaureate] where commitment to extra curricular activities is seen as equally important as academic achievement.
- Challenging opportunities for learning, both in, and out of the classroom, creating self assured, focused, disciplined, well-balanced and enterprising young men and women, ready to take their place and to make their mark in modern society.
- Traditional values such as courtesy, honesty, tolerance and mutual respect are taught in a structured, purposeful manner within the context of a friendly and homely international community.
- Individual attention within small class sizes to maximize opportunities for a variety of teaching and learning styles.
- An environment where close and effective partnerships between teachers, support staff, parents ensure that every child admitted will benefit from the education on offer.
- We offer a safe and nurturing community where diversity is celebrated and traditional values such as tolerance and mutual respect are practiced.